I am publishing a post after 1 year 10 days! My last post was on 1st June, 2014: Places to Run in Delhi: PUSA/IARI Campus (Trail Running in the Heart of Delhi with Lots of Pics)
A lot of things happened in these 375 days, I am going to post about everything soon, but for the sake of simplicity, I am going to write these posts by going back in time and writing them the way I feel they should have been written:
- All the posts will have a date that would be relevant to the content, that is, when I’ll publish a post about my 106 km bike ride of 8th June, 2014, the post will be published with the same date or of 9th June 2014 and written as if I wrote it on the same day or next day of my ride. And this would be easy because I have been maintaining a diary of sorts since last year to publish stuff online!
- The posts will have lots of photos and videos: I always knew I would start posting online some day so I always arranged all the awesome pictures that I clicked during this time in a proper manner.
- All of these posts will be linked from this post as and when they are published as WordPress arranges the posts chronologically and they will always be below this post.
I am really excited to share everything, during this time:
- I traveled out of Asia for the very first time.
- I embraced 4 peaks in the North Cascades National Park of Northwest USA.
- I went downhill biking in Whistler Mountain Bike Park in Canada.
- Practiced Sprinting in the Pike Place Market in Seattle, as it used to be almost empty very early in the morning.
- Ran in the most famous New York Central Park and saw the launching on the iPhone 6 at Apple’s flagship Fifth Avenue store.
- Biked around Washington D. C. and saw all of the Downtown: White House, Washington Monument, Capitol.
- Hiked on the trails of Yosemite National Park in California and also enjoyed my first solo car camping night in the Upper Pines Campground.
- Looked at the sunrise above Los Angeles from Griffith Park Observatory, and did a delightful barefoot run in the streets of Pasadena, CA.
- Learned to snowboard in the indoor ski park, Ski Dubai, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.